We will discuss your requirements in detail and form a limited company for you. This formal process establishes a legal entity whose liability is limited by shares.
The process will include:
- appointing directors, company secretary and registered office
- advising on and issuing relevant shares and complying with all Revenue and Customs obligations
- advising as to the tax advantages of a limited company
- advising advice on tax tax-deductible expenditure
- advising as to the most tax efficient method of drawing income from the company
We also offer the use of our premises as a company registered office and we perform company secretarial services for clients who prefer not to have their registered office at their own premises.