As an employer, you have a responsibility to your staff to make sure they are paid on time and correctly. It is also important to comply with HMRC requirements in this regard.
We can assist you by establishing a Payroll system based on the following criteria:-
A full online employer operated portal system which gives online access to each business’ payroll structure enabling encrypted and password protected payslips to be emailed to employees or accessed using a free mobile phone app.
A simpler encrypted and password protected email system. This provides the employer with digital payslips for distribution themselves.
A non-digital option is available utilising security hard copy payslips.
Within our Payroll Bureau we can provide the following :
- Calculation of weekly, monthly and annual payroll runs, including the production of payslips
- Calculation of PAYE, National Insurance
- Calculation of incentive schemes, bonuses and employee benefits packages
- Processing P45/P46′s
- Statutory payments including SSP and SMP
- Other mandatory deductions such as AEO’s
- Reports with every payroll
- RTI submissions each pay period
- Year-end P60′s
- P11ds and dispensations for expenses and benefits
- General payroll queries and assistance
We can also assist with Auto Enrolment Pensions, advising and enrolling your eligible staff on a legally required workplace pension scheme. This will include assessing your workforce, opting in and opting out, processing all employee letters in line with requirements and providing you with the correct report for your pension provider each month.
If you’re in the construction industry, then it is more than likely that the agency or contractor you work for will want to pay you via the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS). We will ensure you receive your income in the most hassle-free way, with all CIS tax deductions taken care of. Specifically, we can assist with the following:
- Registering as a CIS contractor
- Verify subcontractors with HMRC
- Paying over CIS deductions to HMRC
- Preparing and submitting monthly CIS returns
- Preparing and supplying payment and deduction statements for your subcontractors