Our experts can advise you on every aspect of your personal tax position, from dealing with your annual self-assessment tax return to capital gains tax.
We can offer the following:
- Calculating your tax liability
- Completing and filing your tax return on your behalf
- Advising you when various payments are due and how much to pay
- Advising on appropriate record retention
- Introducing you to any relevant tax saving ideas
- Representing you in the event of your being selected for investigation by the HM Revenue & Customs (see more detail below)
We have experience in dealing with HMRC investigations, whether they are enquiries into an individual’s Tax Return under self-assessment, more detailed enquiries or employer-related investigations into PAYE and P11d compliance. We also offer an insurance policy in respect of fees, in this regard (see below).
With the increased risk of HMRC tax investigations, we offer an annual insurance policy to protect you and your business from unexpected accountancy costs.